Policies & Terms
- All deposits, whether for a cottage or a boat, are to be made with a Visa or Master Card only. Cash and debit cards are not accepted for deposits. The deposit you provide at time of booking reserves your cottage and boat rentals for the dates and time of your choosing.
- All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE if a cancellation is made. No exceptions. In most cases a deposit can be moved forward to another date if availability allows.
- Deposits given for reservations that include a boat rental will be for fitted if you cancel your boat rental, even if keeping your cottage reservation.
- An additional $350 refundable damage deposit fee will be charged upon check in and held until check out day. All deposits are held in trust until your departure day and are refunded on the same credit card you used for your deposit. If upon inspection of the below any are found not to be in an appropriate condition you will be given every opportunity and time to spruce up. It is your responsibility to leave any rentals (cottages, yachts and fishing boat rentals) in the same condition as you received them upon your arrival. The deposit will be refunded within 14 days of check-out
- All cottages have 1 double and 2 single beds. We do provide a commercial mattress protector. Please under no circumstances are the mattress covers to be slept on directly. A blanket or fitted sheet must be used. If the mattress protector is stained or damaged in any way a $100 replacement fee will be charge for each mattress protector.
- All guests must register with office to obtain keys.
- Customer is liable for all loss and/or damage to cottages and motel.
Firewood for your cottages private fire pit is available for purchase at the resort.
- If renting a boat you must show proof of a boaters permit at check in.
- A $1000 damage deposit is required on a Visa or MC and paid upon check in. Deposit will be refunded in full less any damage caused upon rental turn in. It is your responsibility to check boat over prior to leaving the dock and to make us aware of any damage on your rental prior to leaving the dock. We also require that you report to us immediately any damage you may cause during your rental. If possible we will repair immediately or replace your rental with a suitable replacement, if available. If no replacement is available we have a no refund policy on your rental. There will be no other boats issued to you if you damage your boat beyond your deposit amount. You will not be given a refund on the rental cost if you damage the boat and no replacement is given. You are responsible for full payment for any damage. Cost to be determined by management.
- Rentals are to be returned before 7pm the day before your check out.
- Gas used must be purchased from the Lake Onaping Lodge.
- Please bring your own life jackets and must be worn. Canoes and kayaks must be returned to place of origin. No fishing allowed from canoes, kayaks and pedal boats.